Simple Delivery from The Family Tent Shop
Free Delivery on orders over £250 to anywhere in the UK Mainland.
Just £8.50 on all other orders to mainland UK.
We endeavour to provide a next day delivery but do not guarantee such a service. As we use an outside courier company we are reliant on their ability to deliver on time. Parcels can be tracked by us if there are queries on certain deliveries. Items that are out of stock will be notified to the customer by phone or e-mail and a future delivery date will be offered if acceptable.
We hope you will be
completely satisfied with your purchase from The Family Tent Shop, but if you
wish to return an item to us we aim to make it as quick and convenient as
By law, under the
Distance Selling Regulations designed to protect customers transacting online
you have the right to cancel your order at any time up to 7 days from the day
after delivery for a full refund including contractual delivery costs. Unless
expressly notified otherwise, The Family Tent Shop will expect the return of
any delivered goods in the event of an order cancellation.
CONDITION OF RETURNED
You have a duty of care as a consumer to take reasonable care of any
item in your possession if you intend to return the item. All items must be in
new and unused condition with all packaging and labels intact. All Tents (and
- - Must be packed, sealed and in an unused and re-saleable condition
- - We cannot sell unpacked tents as new and consequently we reserve the right to refuse any return of an unpacked tent at our discretion
- - Any unauthorised tent return may be refused with the sender being liable for any costs incurred in returning the tent back to them
RETURN OF AN ITEM FOR AN EXCHANGE, CREDIT OR REFUND
We are happy to
take back unused, unopened items in 'as new' condition for a refund, credit or
- - Goods must be returned within 7 DAYS of receiving the goods.
- - Goods must be in original packaging, sealed and labelled.
- - Goods must not be used, retail packaging must not be damaged
- - Tents and similar items must not have been unpacked, put up or used in any way
NOTE: Please make
sure our address is labelled clearly on the packaging and that you have
contacted us first to clarify the issue. Postage is non-refundable.
We will endeavour
to sort out your issue as soon as possible and items will be refunded or
exchanged usually within seven days of receipt of the goods back to us. All
items due a refund will be done within 30 days.
SEND ANY RETURN ITEM(S) TO THIS ADDRESS
Home Counties Camping Centre, Nutty
Lane, Shepperton, Middlesex TW17 0RQ
NOTE: We strongly
recommend using a signed for and insured postal service to protect you from
items lost or damaged in transit. Proof of postage is not proof of delivery.
DO I HAVE TO PAY POSTAGE COSTS?
- - In general, The Family Tent Shop will not be responsible for paying or refunding return postage costs
- - If an item has been wrongly delivered we will organise collection of the goods at no charge to the consumer
- - Larger items may require a collection of the item which may be chargeable - please Contact Us to confirm any details
Any questions just call us on 01932 761177